1. A field trip to Bhiwandi Textile Industry and Machine Embroidery Factory was organized by IITC Mumbai.The exuberant students of IITC had a maiden experience at the factories.
2. At the Textile Industry the students were introduced to a broad array of high tech machines for production of fabric from yarns, fabric inspection machines, interactive session gave an insight of sampling of fabrics & also the current market scenario for the fabrics.
3. The students were enthralled to witness the Fabric Dying Units. Fabric Bleaching and Washing Machines, Jigar...for Cotton fabric dying units.... Jets for polyester fabric dying units. Fabric rolling and fabric brushing units, Fabric folding, Fabric packaging and the professionals also answered to lot of queries raised by the students.
4. The students had a wonderful experience at Machine Embroidery Units too where they witnessed large number of high tech machines for Embroideries, Trims and Relevances, Pattern Making of Garments, Pattern Cutting for mass Production and Garment Construction.
5. The trip was enthralling, packed with a bundle of information and thoroughly enjoyed to one's heart content.
IITC Ahmedabad organized a 2 day Khaatwork workshop for Zardoshi and Aari Embroidery for their Fashion Designing students as part of the course curriculum.
Workshop was conducted by Mr. Shahid Husain Ansari known for his unique Zardosi and Aari developed art pieces of Historical monuments of UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE. Students were shown different types of Zardosi stitches like long and short, farisha, chutki, laapet etc. along with Aari work using Kasab and Resham threads. They also learned about using pearl and tikki in work for embellishment.
Students had the wonderful opportunity of a hands-on practical experience to learn the most trendy & in demand embroidery style of Zardosi and Aari work which requires a lot of concentration and patience.
Final Assignment Presentation by Graduating Fashion Designing Students of IITC Ahmedabad.
IITC Ahmedabad Students of IATA March 2019 and Interior Designing were taken on a walk through "The Sardar Patel National Memorial", Shahibaug, Ahmedabad accompanied by their faculties Mr. Chirag Patel and Mrs.Sheetal Thakkar.
IATA students got to learn many aspects of history and little known facts about Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, his life and his contributions to India . The visit was an eye opener for all and in future, everybody will promote this monument visit to all visitors to Ahmedabad and Gujarat and thereby help in conserving our rich culture and heritage for the World Heritage city of Ahmedabad. Interior students got information about Palace's original structure and its different renovated sections. They also could understand how to maintain balance in a renovated section preserving the original aesthetics and using modern techniques like 3D theatre, Interactive
Multimedia Hall with Wall projections. The most enjoyable part of the guided tour was the 20 minute video as well as the interactive multimedia room where everyone indulged in answering quiz questions and listening to speeches, etc.
IITC is grateful to the guide on the tour Ms. Jyoti Shukla, a representative of Sahapedia (a NGO) Project-INDIA HERITAGE WALKS
Interior Designing students of IITC Nariman point being felicitated by faculty Ms. Karishma Bhandari.
Wishing you all a Shining and Prosperous Career
Fashion Designing Students of IITC Ghatkopar being felicitated by Ms. Neha Urval.
Congratulation on your Graduation and best wishes for your future endeavors
Interior Designing students of IITC being felicitated by faculty Ms. Amita Lodaya & Ms. Chitra Bal.
Wish you all a Shining and Prosperous career
Fashion Designing students of IITC Thane center graduated & being felicitated by faculty Ms. Neha Urval & Ms. Chitra Bal.
IITC wishes all the students a bright & successful career.
Interior Designing students of IITC Nariman Point, being felicitated by Faculty Ms. Chaya Gill. IITC wishes them a bright and successful career.
Field Visit Conducted for Accessory Designing Students of IITC Ghatkopar, Mumbai Visit to Markets of Raw Materials, used for making Designer Accessories
Eligibility Student should have Passed SSC (X) examination from a recognized Board.
Duration of Courses 12 to 15 months
Kindly check individual courses for curriculum details and duration.